Partnership Technical Advisory Committee
July 21, 2014 1:30 PM
MetroCenter, 1st Floor, Auditorium 101-8th Street, Oakland 94607
Formerly the Partnership Finance, Partnership Planning and Operation, and Partnership Legislative Committees
This agenda was updated July 17, 2014 2:43 PM. It is accurate to the best of our knowledge at that time.
Chair Chris Andrichak, AC Transit
Vice Chair Craig Tackabery, Marin County
Staff Liaison Kenneth Folan, email@example.com
1 Introductions (PTAC Chair: Chris Andrichak, AC Transit)
2.Minutes Review: May 19, 2014 Partnership Technical Advisory Committee (PTAC)
• Partnership Transit Finance Working Group* (TFWG Chair: Anne Muzzini, CCCTA)
The Transit Finance Working Group met on July 2, 2014.
• Joint Partnership Local Streets and Roads / Programming and Delivery Working Group* (LSRWG Chair: Seana Gause/ PDWG Chair: Jean Higaki) The Joint Partnership Local Streets and Roads/ Programming and Delivery Working Group meets on July 21, 2014.
4. Committee Member Reports1:40 p.m.
INFORMATION ITEMS / OTHER BUSINESS
5. TIP Update* (Adam Crenshaw, firstname.lastname@example.org)
The current TIP and subsequent TIP Revisions are available online at: http://www.mtc.ca.gov/funding/tip/2013/revisions.htm
• 2013 TIP
• Draft 2015 TIP
The Draft 2015 TIP and Draft Air Quality Conformity Analysis has been released for public comment. View and comment on the Draft 2015 TIP and Draft Transportation Air Quality Conformity Analysis for Plan Bay Area and Draft 2015 TIP: Online at http://www.mtc.ca.gov/funding/tip/index.htm. The deadline to submit written comments is Thursday, July 31, 2014, 5:00 p.m.
6. Countywide Transportation Plan Guidelines Workshop (email@example.com) PTAC members are invited to attend the second Countywide Transportation Plan workshop on July 22, 2014 at 9:30 am at the MetroCenter, 1st floor, Auditorium. Additional information is available online at: http://www.mtc.ca.gov/planning/ctp/
7. ACTC-MTC Goods Movement Roundtable* (Carolyn Clevenger, firstname.lastname@example.org) The Alameda County Transportation Commission (ACTC) and MTC are jointly hosting a goods movement roundtable on Wednesday, July 23, 2014.
8. Mobility Management Roadmap/FTA 5310 FY13-FY14 Program Schedule* (Jennifer Yeamans, email@example.com)
Staff will provide an update on Coordinated Plan implementation and the expanded Section 5310 program. 2:00 p.m.
9 Legislative Report (Rebecca Long, firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Cap & Trade Funding in FY 2014-15 Budget*
Discussion of Governor’s Budget Proposal and MTC Advocacy Efforts. The Legislation Committee meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Updates on current legislation can be found online at: http://www.mtc.ca.gov/legislation/
10. DRAFT FFY 2014-15 Annual Obligation Plan for Federally Funded Projects* (Ross McKeown, email@example.com)
The Draft FFY 2014-15 Annual Obligation Plan for Federally Funded Projects is available for review and comment. The deadline to submit comments is Thursday, July 31, 2014, 5:00 p.m.
11. Regional Means-Based Transit Fare Pricing Study* (Kristen Mazur, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Staff will present an overview of the Regional Means-Based Transit Fare Pricing Study, which is being funded with Lifeline Cycle 3 State Transit Assistance Funds.
12. Plan Bay Area Key Implementation Studies and Update Overview* (Carolyn Clevenger, email@example.com/ Ken Kirkey, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Staff will present an overview of key initiatives underway to support implementation of Plan Bay Area, as well as provide a draft approach and schedule for the 2017 update of Plan Bay Area.
13. Recommended Future Agenda Items
14. Public Comment3:30 p.m.
Schedule Meeting Adjournment
Videos Provided by Ken Bukowski – (510) 305-0000 email@example.com